Google Android 4.1 quad core Smart TV Box Media Player 1080P WiFi Internet Wireless Router RAM 1G ROM 8G
- Model:Quad Core Android TV Box With SD Card Slot
- HDMI cable:AC adapter AC100-240V 50/60Hz output 5V/1.5A
- DLNA: Digital Living Network Alliance
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, Built-in Realtek 8188 WiFi Module
- 2.4G wireless mouse/keyboard
1.Operating System: Android 4.1
2.CPU: RK3188 Quad-core CPU ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz
3.DDR3 1GB & Nand flash 8GB
4.Support Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (Built-in Realtek 8188 Sdio WiFi Module)
5.Support Video Formats: MPEG2,MPEG4,AVI,WMV,MKV,MOV,RM,RMVB
6.Support Social Network: When the wireless router, Watch movies for free, Skype video chat on TV
7.BT download completed without a computer
8.iOS, Android, Windows cross-platform file sharing, Multi-screen interactive.
Single Package Contents (As pic showing):
1*RK3188 TV Box
1*Power Supply(US VERSION)
1*User's Manual in Englisch
Where are the worst places to use the internet? Try cooped up in any office, whether at home or in a giant commercial building, missing out on lovely summer days and sunshine, and the great wide world that is generally ‘out there.’ What are the best places? Anywhere you want or need to get online of course! With 4G wireless internet it’s finally possible to use the internet anywhere, so get online in some of these great spots!
10. In the Car. Best if you are a passenger, using the internet in the car is great for kids who can use it to pass the time, do homework, and more!
9. At School. Whether in high school, college, university or an adult education program, it’s likely you use the internet, and would love to be able to use it no matter where you are studying.
8. At Home. Even if your current router’s signal doesn’t reach everywhere in the house, with the ‘Fourth Generation’ of high speed mobile internet it will now.
7. Over Lunch. Lunch breaks are great, but sometime you want some personal time online, but need to get out of the office too! Do both with mobile broadband internet.
6. At Work. Sometimes, it’s nice to have your own connection to the internet, even if it’s just to get onto those websites your company has blocked from the network. Enjoy the day even more knowing your own personal connection is always at the end of your fingertips.
5. Libraries. Many libraries are without an internet connection, even major public libraries and campus or university libraries often offer limited zones with a clear signal. Get around that and get work done easily with your own, private, internet connection.
4. Public Parks. Whether you are sitting on a park bench or lying around in the grass, there’s no better place to get online than in a park. A park is where you can enjoy the company of others and the sunshine too. Actually get stuff done when you’ve got mobile broadband internet!
3. Buses. Whether travelling from one city to another or simply commuting to work, a great way to kill time and get stuff done is to be on the internet. If you want to get a jumpstart on the day’s emails, or simply want a ‘green’ way to read the morning news and get in some crossword puzzles, then mobile internet may be the answer.
2. Restaurants and Cafes. There are many restaurants and cafes with Wi-Fi, but many of your favorites might not have it. Any place that doesn’t advertise Wi-Fi likely has a lot more room to spread out in and relax. Take advantage of that and pick the best spot, one right by an outlet, and don’t worry about overpriced lattes you didn’t want anyway getting in the way.
1. Where you are right now! Anywhere you are, high speed internet is with you! Enjoy the convenience all day every day, no matter where you go!
Do all these things and more in these amazing places with high speed clear internet. Get in on the magic of clear internet coverage.
Hyundai Car Browser
Image by ETC@USC
This car browser and web platform in the Hyundai Automotive IT Innovation Center is a fully functional Internet terminal